MERRY JANE CBD FAQ
1. What is CBD (can include What are the other forms of CBD?)
CBD is short for cannabidiol (pronounced kanna-bih-dye-ahl). It’s a molecule that’s pretty much only found in Cannabis sativa, much like that other compound found in weed, THC (or tetrahydrocannabinol).
2. Will the products on CBD.MERRYJANE.COM get me high?
No, CBD products will not get you high like THC products will.
3. Is buying these products illegal in the US?
No, these products are federally legal and allowed. There are certain states that are not CBD friendly, so we currently do not ship to the following states: Kansas, Idaho, Nebraska, and South Dakota.
4. Do your products have THC?
All our products have passed legal requirements and can be found with a Certificate of Authority to show that they are able to be sold in the United States.
5. Will I fail a drug test?
We do not guarantee passing of drug tests as there are multiple reasons why an individual can fail a drug test, however all our offered brands have passed a test for the federal legal requirement to be sold.
6. How clean are the products you sell?
Fresh and clean are the only products we sell. If you have concerns with any of these brands, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Do you ship to all 50 states?
We ship for FREE to all 50 United States that allow the sale of CBD.
8. Do you ship internationally?
We are currently working on expanding our shipping to international locations, and you can immediately know when this is available by adding your email address to the newsletter.
9. Interested in selling your product on the MERRY JANE CBD store?
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in selling your products with us.
10. Who can I ask if I still have more questions?
Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to having you join us!